Sunday, February 21, 2016

After Nevada Caucases!

What really drives me crazy is how Cruz and Rubio keep giving victory speeches after amazing losses to Trump. Since when did losing become a win???  I am no fan of Trump, but he should be given his due  A win is a win after all!  In my opinion, all these Republicans are morons and egotistical maniacs.  Enough said about that!!

I have said that I am a Bernie supporter and I still am.  He did well in Nevada last night but came up a little short against Hillary in a state that she had pretty well wrapped up, but still only lost by 5 points. He was down by 25 points in Nevada at the beginning of his campaign, so that ain't bad!  As Bernie stated this morning on MTP, Hillary was in Nevada in 2008 and had a head start there.  She is also way ahead in South Carolina, but that state has a large black population who have heavily supported the Clintons in the past. 

I think that Bernie will do well on  super Tuesday on March 1st. The pundits give Bernie a very good chance of evening the playing field on that date and on March 15th when there is another multi-state primary race. GO BERNIE!!!

For you Hillary supporters out there, please remember that she has been pushed way to the left of center because of Bernie Sanders and his positions in this race.  She is even using parts of his talking points, points that he has been making for the last 40 years.  That means she is basically flip flopping on these important issues, not "evolving" as she spins it. Her change of policy on gay marriage to site just one. First she was against it, and now she is for it.  FLIPFLOP!!! She is just saying what we want to hear and hoping no one calls her out on it. I just do not trust Hillary when it comes to the Wall Street and big banks pouring money into her campaign.

She won't release the transcripts of her speeches she made for Goldman Saks totaling 675,000.00 alone. What is she hiding? I just did a little research and found that Hillary was made $2.95 million dollars between 2013 to 2015 from Wall street and the big banks. That is way more money than most people earn in a lifetime and she made it in only two years!  I believe that she won't release the transcripts because of what she said  in them.  After all, is she going to give speeches telling these establishment institutions that she is going to break up the banks and tighten regulations on Wall Street while they are paying her these huge speaking fees?  I don't think so!  Instead it would make sense that she was promising to at the least maintain the status quo, not to seek any legislation that they wouldn't like if she is elected.  

I heard Hillary say in a recent Democratic town hall meeting that when she accepted those speaking fees, that she wasn't sure if she was going to be running for POTUS.  I find that very hard to believe and I'm quite sure I am not alone on that.  She quit her job as Secretary of State after only four years so she could get ready for her run. Every one who follows politics knows that. The Clintons don't do anything on a whim.  They plan things out years in advance, as they should if they want to be successful. I have to give them that.  But then don't expect us to believe the opposite.  Again, I just don't trust Hillary! 

I am very disappointed that Bernie Sanders doesn't get more coverage on MSNBC, CNN and FOX almost news. It is still very early in the primary contests through out the country and way too early to call a definitive winner.  I think that Bernie has an up hill fight, but that is how it was when he started when he announced his candidacy and he is doing still above all expectations.  I have to also note  that the personalities on MSNBC, which used to be much more progressive, have been obvious about the fact that they are in favor of Hillary.  I guess that they are only human and it is hard to remain neutral.  But maybe they should try harder to be more balanced in their comments.

When all is said and done,  I will support either Bernie or Hillary whoever wins the nomination at the Democratic National Convention this July in Philadelphia.  I think both of them would make a great POTUS and we cannot afford to let the White House fall into the hands of these moronic and egotistical Republican candidates!

What's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment