Friday, April 29, 2016

MSNBC

When MSNBC Phil Griffin decided it was time to change the theme of this network, it has been going downhill ever since.  MSNBC was the only network the liberal and progressives could turn to for the truth and now it is rapidly eroding that coverage.  More and more, coverage of Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton is being moved to the back burner in favor of covering the likes of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.  I truly hope that somewhere there is a network that will understand that there is a need for covering the progressive point of view.  After all, isn't there enough coverage of the conservative points of view on FOX??  I think that is true.  What do you think?

Below please find a poster I created to denote the first thing I thought of when I heard that Ted Cruz chose Carly Fiorina as his running mate.  I think it says it all.  Hope you enjoy it.  Please feel free to copy and share it with your friends.




Oh by the way, no offense meant to the rattlesnake community anywhere in the world!!















No comments:

Post a Comment